It’s summer, which means it’s time to have some fun! I’ve had some awesome opportunities to enjoy the excitement of Knott’s Berry Farm, and to celebrate the start of summer, I get to share that with you!
Now if you don’t know a lot about Knott’s, it’s a fun AND affordable amusement park (in the heart of beautiful Orange County, CA) that the whole family can enjoy, with attractions for the young’ns and for the adults including dozens of roller coasters, rides, shows, and games (and may I just say what a sucker I am for the funnel cake?).
Right now, they’re offering their season pass for $69.99 for adults and $64.99 for seniors (62+) and kids (3-11). That’s unlimited visits to Knott’s plus:
- Discounts on Knott’s delicious food including the Famous Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- Discounts on Knott’s merchandise including all Snoopy plush and Peanuts character merchandise
- No blackout dates!
- Bring A Friend Discount Days
- Invitations to special Season Pass holder events.
- Early ride time every day (read: you get to hop on the coasters 30 minutes before everyone else. Do you know how many rides you can knock out in a half hour when there are NO lines?!)
You can purchase Knott’s Season Passes by following the link, so act fast- prices go up on July 1. You can also connect with Knott’s on Instagram (@KnottsBerryFarm) to see all that they have going on this summer.
Now here’s the fun part:
I have 2 adult one-day passes up for grabs, and you have 5 ways to win:
- Leave a comment telling me what you love most about Knott’s Berry Farm, and if you haven’t been to Knott’s, tell me what your favorite amusement park attraction is! (Two entries)
- Like Knott’s Berry Farm on Facebook (One entry)
- Follow Knott’s Berry Farm on Twitter (One entry)
- Like Making Geek Look Good (my blog!) on Facebook (One entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (One entry)
Leave a comment for each entry by Monday, June 25, 2012, and I will randomly select the winner on Tuesday, June 26, 2012. Be sure to include your email address and/or Twitter account so I can contact you. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of being notified, I’ll have to select someone else, so make sure it’s an account you check often!
Knott’s Berry Farm provided the tickets for this giveaway, but all opinions expressed are strictly and 100% mine. Thanks, Knott’s!!